Signing Up for Water

In order to sign up for water you will need to visit our office at 6 Cool Street in Waterville. If you would like to fill out an application before visiting our office please click here. A photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, etc.) is required for application. A new application is necessary after each break of service (i.e.: landlord to tenant to landlord) with the exception of seasonal customers.

Applications can be emailed to along with a scanned copy of a photo ID.